Aquatic AV AQ-AD300.2 600 Watts Peak (288 Watts RMS) 2 Channel Digital Waterproof Marine Amplifier Code: 00234
While most marine amplifiers have corrosion protection, not many can boast IP66 standard waterproofing protection against spray, salt and fog like this model! If you need a powerful amplifier that can get wet, this might be the amp for you.
This 2 channel amp can power 2 or 4 speakers. As a digital amp it runs cooler and packs more power into a smaller unit than similar analog amps.
- Waterproof - IP66 rated: tested for salt/fog/spray
- 600 watts (approximately) total peak power
- 288 watts RMS (continuous) power at 2 ohms (2 channels x 144 watts)
- 150 watts RMS (continuous) power at 4 ohms (2 channels x 75 watts)
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50,000Hz
- Gold plated connectors
- Line level inputs + powered level inputs allow you to use a preamp output from your stereo or the powered speaker outputs to provide an audio signal
- Size: 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 1 3/4"
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Download manual or factory spec sheet
Reviews: Post your own review of this item